PLEASE NOTE: Sign up is required for the Aug. 25 evening class.
The August dates have been set for the quarterly Smart Phone Basic Classes at the Princeton Public Library. Just like last quarter, they will be offering a day and an evening version to its patrons. The events will take place Tuesday August 16 at 1:30 p.m. and Thursday, August 25 at 5:30 p.m. Representatives from Illinois Valley Cellular will led the class which will cover the following agenda.
- Getting to know a smart phone (How it all began)
- WiFi: How to connect
- Basic setup and over view (how it works)
- Email (How do I send and receive? How do I attach?)
- Picture Messaging
- Voicemail (setting up and using Voicemail features)
- The App store and how to download
- Button Configuration (what are all these buttons?)
- Fun tips and tricks