In May we will be offering two Smart Phone classes. The events will take place Thursday May 5 at 1:30 p.m. and Tuesday, May 24 at 6:30 p.m. and will be led by representatives from Illinois Valley Cellular. Each class will cover the same agenda.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is required if you want to attend the May 24 evening class.
Patrons are invited to bring in their phones to learn:
- Getting to know a smart phone (How it all began)
- WiFi: How to connect
- Basic setup and over view (how it works)
- Email (How do I send and receive? How do I attach?)
- Picture Messaging
- Voicemail (setting up and using Voicemail features)
- The App store and how to download
- Button Configuration (what are all these buttons?)
- Fun tips and tricks