CLICK HERE if you are logging in from the Library. This link only works if you are using a library computer or are using the library's wifi signal.
Ancestry Library Edition is the largest online genealogy resource available and provides access to family history via documents from the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Europe, Australia, and more. All library users–professional or hobbyist, expert or novice, genealogist or historian–can use the user-friendly search tools and comprehensive indexing to access the over 7,500 databases of family information.
Examples of data available to you include:
- Census records
- Birth, marriage and death records
- Genealogy indexes
- Military records
- Immigration, emigration, passport, and naturalization records
- Court, land, tax, and probate records
Additional collections like the ones below add context and background:
- Biographies and histories, including American Genealogical-Biographical Index (AGBI) and WPA Slave Narratives
- Collections that bring together diverse materials on communities of people, such as Jewish Family History
- Photos and maps, ranging from postcards and panoramas to family photos and headstones